Monday, March 16, 2015

Counting down by the Hours –


If I count by the hours is sounds like we have more time “72 hours” – “3 Days,” Hmm?  Either way we are down to it!!

This weekend was spent packing and planning for the different scenarios.  For example we found out that Chelsea gets motion sickness. – Add more outfits.

Chase announced that he did not want to go. – Show him a globe and try and convince him that it does not rotate around him.  Not sure how successful we were.

Tell the kids what to do if we get separated. -  Kids do not move, the adults (there will be four of us) will backtrack and find you.  DO NOT MOVE!  Myriam: I promise we will not lose you on purpose. Nolan and I look at Myriam “on Purpose?”

Chase announces he will be staying home.   – Where is that dang globe?

All laundry must be completed so we can finish packing and know what we are wearing on the plane.  Myriam likes to work backwards. Knowing what you are wearing on the plane helps determine what will be packed.

Myriam: Chase what are you wearing on the plane? Chase: coming home from China, I don’t know?  Myriam: I am not working that far backwards. – Where is my wine?

Nolan, you need to pack your carry-on.  I am not sure what is in his carry-on. X-Box 1, X-Box 360, laptop and Surface were denied access. He is down to the headphones that I am sure have graphed to his neck and his cell phone.  Do you need a carry-on for that?

Michael is your carry on packed?  I am only taking my phone and some headphones.

Sophie had to go shopping for the trip; at the Justice store with catalog, “I will take one of everything please.”  I need to take every possible clothing combination with me.  How much candy can I take on my carry-on?

Michael announces he will be staying home…
 


Celebrating Chinese New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment